DENTURE REPAIRS TAURANGA
DID YOU SEARCH FOR DENTURE REPAIRS TAURANGA?
Dentures, like any piece of equipment, age over time and need maintenance to keep them in good working condition. With use, dentures may split or crack either in the tooth area or the plate itself and need specialist mending. Chips and cracks can be repaired, but it is important not to attempt to make any repairs yourself. Repairing them yourself risks further damage, and the denture may need replacing altogether.
"THE DENTURES TAURANGA DENTURE REPAIR PROCESS"
It can take a few hours or overnight to fully repair the damage on your dentures, depending on what needs to be repaired. In the case of denture repairs, we do not pre-book aftercare appointments but are happy to see patients when they need an adjustment appointment; patients ring us when they need an adjustment appointment.
ARE YOU READY TO SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE?
Book your free consultation and find out your immediate denture options today!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Depending on how well you look after your dentures, the dentures themselves and their repairs can last in great condition for several years. With natural wear and tear, shrinking bones, face shape changes and other factors, a denture repair’s lifespan can vary case by case.
Yes. You will need to be careful; your repaired dentures will not be as strong as when it was first manufactured. Reline or new dentures may be required.
You may feel some discomfort as you get used to wearing your newly repaired dentures, but there should not be any severe pain. If you feel like something is not right, ring and book an adjustment appointment with your dental technician.
Always follow the specific instructions Michael, your Dental Technician, gives you to take care of your set of dentures, but generally, the following rules apply:
- Brush your dentures daily with proper denture cleaners like polident.
- When cleaning your dentures, ensure that you clean them over a sink filled with water so that if you accidentally drop them, they will land in the water and not in the sink or floor; this reduces the chance of breaking your dentures.
- Keep them stored in a container that you use only for your dentures.
To make sure you can keep smiling for longer and eating healthily without discomfort – it’s important to keep a few things in mind!
- Always look after your dentures as per the given instructions for a long-lasting set of dentures.
- Keep an eye on your jaw for any changes of shape or realignment so that the changes can be addressed and refitted if possible.
- Take note of discomfort; if it continues, ring and book an adjustment appointment with your dental technician.
If you ever have any concerns about your dentures, get in touch with Michael today.